Men Against Domestic Violence
Be a Man Against Domestic Violence:
Honor yourself, your relatives, your friends.
One way to be a Man Against Domestic Violence is to support
domestic violence programs through volunteerism and donations.
"I can be changed by what
happens to me. But I refuse
to be reduced by it."
Maya Angelou, 1928-
And you can help if you:
- Know the warning signs of domestic violence.
- Don't blame the victim.
- Don't keep it a secret.
- Have a respectful attitude.
- Help keep victims safe and bring them out of isolation.
- Hold abusers accountable.
- Take legislative action.
- Be an ambassador against domestic violence at work, at your
place of worship, in organizations to which you belong, your
doctors' offices - everywhere.